Mothers day might be next month but thats irrelevant when your mum is number 1 from Mon to Sun. Here’s 17 Signs your mum is your ultimate ride or die chick.
1. You love it when people ask if you’re sisters
You might as well be!
2. She can get a little over protective
And vice versa.
3. You’ve invented some of your own weird traditions
Is it normal that my mum sends me ratings of public toilets she uses? pic.twitter.com/F0TSNLHAIM
— Rachel (@Radaviesday) 9 de febrero de 2017
4. You already know exactly who you would thank first if you ever won a big award
“So grateful, so blessed, I could never have won this spelling competition without you”
5. You’re completely cool with colour coordinating
You’ve got matching genes, sassiness and humour so you might as well match your clothes.
6. You would rather die alone than date someone she didn’t approve of
My momma don’t like you and she likes everyone.
7. And you’re waiting for the day they announce a re-make of this show
Where can I sign up?
8. You’re not afraid to give her a little shoutout on your social media
She really is the best.
9. You always let her have first dibs on seats
You don’t like your back to the restaurant? Fine! Prefer the window seat? Anything for you, mum.
10. If she had to take a lie detector it would probably go a little something like this
It’s not your fault your siblings pale in comparison to you.
11. You find it baffling when you see people being disrespectful to their mums
It’s just wrong.
12. She gets
10/10 for the matching buns and tie-dye.
13. You wouldn’t trade her for the world
Cos no bond is stronger!