Mothers day might be next month but thats irrelevant when your mum is number 1 from Mon to Sun. Here’s 17 Signs your mum is your ultimate ride or die chick.
1. You love it when people ask if you’re sisters
You might as well be!
2. She can get a little over protective
And vice versa.
3. You’ve invented some of your own weird traditions
Is it normal that my mum sends me ratings of public toilets she uses? pic.twitter.com/F0TSNLHAIM
— Rachel (@Radaviesday) 9 de febrero de 2017
4. You already know exactly who you would thank first if you ever won a big award
“So grateful, so blessed, I could never have won this spelling competition without you”
5. You’re completely cool with colour coordinating
You’ve got matching genes, sassiness and humour so you might as well match your clothes.
6. You would rather die alone than date someone she didn’t approve of
My momma don’t like you and she likes everyone.
7. And you’re waiting for the day they announce a re-make of this show
Where can I sign up?
8. You’re not afraid to give her a little shoutout on your social media
She really is the best.
9. You always let her have first dibs on seats
You don’t like your back to the restaurant? Fine! Prefer the window seat? Anything for you, mum.
10. She doesn’t often post on Facebook, but when she does it’s usually about your achievements
11. Or to share a random heartfelt message she clearly wants you to see
12. If she had to take a lie detector it would probably go a little something like this
It’s not your fault your siblings pale in comparison to you.
13. You find it baffling when you see people being disrespectful to their mums
It’s just wrong.
14. You love to snap a selfie together
15. Even when you’re not expecting it
10/10 for the matching buns and tie-dye.
16. You don’t keep secrets
And you think its weird when your friends lie to their mums.
17. Other mums want to try and claim you as their own
18. But you wouldn’t trade yours for the world
Cos no bond is stronger!